The Iowa Funeral Directors Association represents nearly 700 Iowa licensed funeral directors and 425 funeral home establishments throughout the state. The mission of the Iowa Funeral Directors Association is to promote and support funeral service excellence. To that end, IFDA promotes high standards within the field of funeral service through continuing education programs, legislative representation and service to Iowa communities.
Join us May 16 - 18, for the 137th IFDA Convention at Prairie Meadows Hotel and Conference Center in Altoona, IA.
- Earn Con-Ed credits at our seminar sessions.
- Meet and network with other IFDA memebers.
- Discover vendors and sponsors at the Premier Midwest Funeral Service Expo.
Read the latest issue of the Communiqué featuring:
- 137th IFDA Convention Information
- How to Be Your Best to Serve at Your Best
- IFDA Works to Retain Licensure for Funeral Directors
- IFDA & State Officials Address Backlog at State ME's Office
- and more!
Download a FREE template to draft a social media policy for your funeral home employees!