Allied membership will grant you access to your customers! Allied members:
- Are invited to attend IFDA district meetings and network with other IFDA members
- Receive important IFDA communications that address issues facing funeral service professionals in Iowa
- IFDA Insider - Email newsletter sent every Friday
- IFDA Communiqué - Bi-monthly magazine
- Death Notices - Receive notice when funeral directors or their immediate family members die
- Membership Directory - Comprehensive listing of members, funeral homes, suppliers, and more published every fall
- Access the "Members Only" areas of the IFDA website
- Are listed in the Membership Directory and on the IFDA website
- Save money on Convention exhibit space, Communiqué ads, Directory ads, and IFDA endorsed products and services
- Have priority placement for Convention exhibit space (register up to two weeks before nonmembers!), ads in the Communiqué, and ads in the Directory
Contact IFDA to become a member today!
Exhibit at the IFDA Convention!
Is your company puzzled on how to reach the Iowa market? Let the Iowa Funeral Directors Association put the pieces together for you.
Join Iowa licensed funeral directors for three days of education, exhibits, and social events at the 137th Annual IFDA Convention, May 16-18, 2017, at the Prairie Meadows Event Center in Altoona, Iowa. The Premier Midwest Funeral Service Expo takes place May 16-17. Pack your bags and join us in Altoona.
This promises to be an exciting, fun and educational Convention! Please reference the 2017 Exhibitor Prospectus to see what the Convention has in store. Contact the IFDA Office for a hard copy of the contract if you did not receive one.
Download the Exhibitor Prospectus
- Display new products and services while expanding your market to reach over 700 Iowa licensed funeral directors.
- Network and socialize with funeral service buyers in a space uniquely focused on full-sized exhibits.
- Convey your support for funeral service in Iowa and reap the benefits of a faithful clientele.
The Annual Convention is IFDA's premier gathering of the year, and the floor is yours. Take this opportunity to showcase the products and services you offer funeral directors in a space uniquely focused on full-sized exhibits. When you're not on the exhibit floor, participate in quality educational programs and find out what is of concern to Iowa's funeral directors.
Your prospects are endless. Display, demonstrate, and discuss new products and services, meet face-to-face and network with funeral service buyers, socialize with your clients, expand your market, generate leads and inquiries and convey your support for funeral service in Iowa by exhibiting at the Annual IFDA Convention.
Learn more about exhibiting with IFDA!
A great way to show your company's commitment to Iowa's tradition of funeral service excellence is by joining IFDA in providing quality education, entertainment and an atmosphere conducive to conducting business through a company sponsorship at the annual IFDA Convention.
Sponsorships ranging from $200 - $1000 (or more) are available. Sponsored events include: Past President's Luncheon, Spouse Luncheon, Flowers and General Convention Sponsorships. As a company sponsor, you will enjoy these benefits:
- Recognition in the Convention program;
- Promotion in the Communique, the Association's bi-monthly magazine distributed to 1,000 members, mortuary science students, suppliers and other state associations;
- Podium recognition at the sponsored event;
- Continuous on-screen recognition - with your company logo - that will roll continuously throughout the Convention;
- Promotion in the IFDA Convention's mobile app with Guidebook;
- Greater visibility with delegates and an additional platform to expand your market, generate leads and inquiries and convey your support for funeral service in Iowa
Advertise with IFDA!
IFDA publishes a magazine, the Communiqué, six times each year, which is distributed to over 700 members, as well as other interested subscribers. This publication – for many members – is their major source of industry news. The magazine features articles and information on all areas of funeral service, including legislative information, continuing education opportunities, trends in the industry, new products/services and many other important aspects of funeral service in Iowa.
IFDA offers a variety of ad sizes and prices to meet your needs. See our rate card and advertising contract for more information. Questions? Contact our Communications Coordinator!
IFDA Membership Directory
The IFDA Membership Directory, a spiral-bound, user-friendly book, is distributed to all current IFDA members as a value-added service of their IFDA membership. It contains membership listings by city, last name, and by firm. It also contains information related to Association By-Laws and Policies and other information that funeral directors find vital to conducting business in Iowa, including county medical examiners. Near the back is a Buyer’s Guide, which lists all advertisers (including those who advertised in the Communiqué) and all convention exhibitors for a handy and valuable product and service reference guide. IFDA distributed 1,000 copies of the IFDA Resource Directory last year.
IFDA publishes the Membership Directory in the fall. Contact IFDA for more information.