- 10' x 10' booth (Standard)
- Additional, adjacent 10' x 10' booths are available at a discount (all booths purchased must be occupied by the same company)
- Vehicles: displayed in the drop off zone in front of the main entrance to the Event Center
Exhibit fees for each booth include:
- Four exhibitor name badges, which provide admittance to the Exhibit Hall, all Convention seminars and to non-ticketed activities (additional badges may be purchased at $25.00 each);
- a booth identification sign;
- sidewall and backwall draping;
- publicity in the Convention program and in the the Communique, the Association's bi-monthly magazine distributed to 1,000 members, mortuary science students, suppliers and other state funeral directors associations;
- a one-year subscription to the Communique, beginning with the May/June issue. This offer is limited to one representative per company;
- a listing in the IFDA Membership Directory and Buyer's Guide;
- and a complimentary copy of the IFDA Membership Directory and Buyer's Guide at Convention. Additional directories may be purchased through IFDA.
Booth spaces are assigned based on the following criteria:
- date application and payment for exhibit space is received;
- number of years an exhibitor has attended Convention;
- if the exhibitor is sponsoring a Convention activity;
- and size of booth request.